Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Software

So recently I downloaded a free trial of Lightroom 3, and I am obsessed!!!! I absolutely love this software and now need to figure out a way to purchase it! It is a lot easier to use then my outdated Photoshop 5.0. While I am playing around with the software here are a couple of pictures that I have edited (I will post both before and afters).

Before

After



Before



After



Before



After



This software is amazing! It is on the pricey side, which is one reason I decided to try it out first using the free 30 day trial. But of course, now I am hooked and will be shelling out some dough. It does go on sale quite often I have seen and can be found on Amazon for around $180-220 (normal retail is around $300). Also if you are a student or a teacher you can get it for as little as $88.99 (which I found HERE ), all you need to show is proof of employment or enrollment to get your product license number. It's a great deal! So now to pinch some pennies before my 30 days expires.
Also the nice thing about this product (the same goes for Photoshop) is there are many presets you can find online. Here are some websites that I found helpful in finding some really nice presets.

Presets Heaven
Prestpond


Hope this is helpful for anyone out there, now time to go take some more photos :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment