Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week 1

So here is the start of my weekly challenge. This week got off to a rough start with some issues on the home front but I have picked my favorite picture. I took these out in front of our house about an hour before sunset. From everything I have read along with my personal experience, the best light is sunrise or sunset. It gives it that nice glow. I hate using my flash (since I just have the stock one that came with my camera). I hope to one day be able to get a mount one and play around with it a little more.  Anyways here is my top picture I have taken this week.


This is a picture of my friend Amanda's son, Henry. He came over for a play date and I decided to take out my camera and get some candid shots. I have a  two runner ups for the pictures this week as well.






I love taking shots with the sun right in front and getting that glow to them. These were taken with my 50mm Canon lens on my Canon 30D and edited with LR3. Off to go and take more pictures, happy snapping!!!

1 comment:

  1. that little boy is absolutely adorable!!! he must get his good looks from his mommy ;) you did such a great job with these pictures!!! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete