Monday, February 6, 2012

Daily Challenge

So a fellow (professional and much more talented then I) photographer, Elle Moss  http://ellemoss.blogspot.com/ recommended this daily challenge. I thought I would hop on board and try to accomplish them all.



So I may not post one a day but I am going to attempt to take them all and post them all here! I figure I am not learning if I am not challenging and pushing myself, so here goes. Since the sun has already gone down here in the desert, and I hate my stock flash I will start tomorrow. I am also hoping to get some of these when I am in San Diego over the weekend (so I wont be posting till I come back on Sunday) along with some good ocean shots. Wish me luck and feel free to join me in the challenge if you like! And as always I am open to critiques and suggestions :-) Happy snapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment