Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Ice Cream Recipe: Pumpkin Caramel Icecream


Pumpkin Caramel Icecream


So fall is here and with pumpkin springing up every where I thought I would make some pumpkin caramel icecream. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 cup milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla
1 to 1-1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
caramel sauce for topping

Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Once sugar is dissolved then add to ice cream machine. I have a cuisinart and run for 30 minutes. The last 5 minutes you can add a little caramel sauce. Once finished, have a small bowl and top with caramel (because if you are like me you are impatient and want to eat it NOW) and then put rest in air tight container in freezer for another two hours to thicken. Let sit out for 15 min and enjoy!



 
ready for freezer


No comments:

Post a Comment